Usui Reiki Ryoho Reiki classes comprise of 3 levels:
Reiki 1 Shoden
Reiki 2 Okuden
Reiki 3 Shinpiden
Upcoming Reiki Class Schedules:
Reiki 1 Shoden
15 – 16 October 2022
5 – 6 November 2022
10 – 11 December 2022
Reiki 2 Okuden
1 – 2 October 2022
7 – 8 January 2023
Reiki 3 Shinpiden
2 – 4 December 2022
Mandarin Class （霊氣疗法华语班）
Reiki 1 霊氣初傅
Contact us for private class arrangement
Training Calendar will be updated periodically for more scheduled classes.
Classes Timing: 10am – 5pm on each day.
Evening Classes Timing: 10am – 5pm on each day.
Venue: Xun Reiki’s Office
(Conveniently located beside Tai Seng MRT Exit A)
At Xun Reiki, we teach traditional Japanese Reiki, Usui Reiki Ryoho lineage. This is the similar original Japanese style Reiki, which is still practiced in Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai in Japan. Join a community of like minded Reiki enthusiast who come together to practice regularly and advance our healing journey together.
Traditional Japanese Reiki is differentiated by its simplicity, practicality and its deep connection to spirituality. This is an empowering process where you are guided to discover healing within yourself. Students learn to build a solid foundation in how to feel and channel energy to heal yourself and others. They also learn to identify energy congestion in a person by scanning a person’s auric field and train to develop sensitive hands.
Hands-on Healing is a component of Reiki only. You will learn to develop a deep spiritual practice to heal and free yourself. This is a non-religious process. Key emphasis is placed on the precepts, meditations, techniques, blessings (Reiju) and the inner teachings of Usui Mikao. With your daily practice, you will release yourself from anger, worries and progress towards a life filled with gratitude, compassion and kindness.
This is the spiritual cure to all diseases and illness.
The secret method to invite happiness.
The true practice of Reiki.
And how Usui Mikao would have wanted his Reiki practice to be passed down.
The word “Reiki” nowadays can mean a different kind of new age energy healing. The word has been over generalized by the West. “Western Reiki” is now infused with many new age healing elements which includes a variety of newly created symbols, spirit guides, intuition, channeling…etc. Despite all these new additions, Reiki practitioners are still finding a gap in their understanding of Reiki. And many more are confused with these new age elements.
Hence, there is now a huge movement in the West where Reiki Practitioners are seeking the true roots of Reiki and finding themselves relearning traditional Japanese Reiki for its simplicity, spirituality connection and to understand the true essence of Reiki.
At Xun Reiki, our goal is to accompany you on your journey to be a competent Reiki Practitioner. Your journey in Reiki learning does not end with the class, it is only the beginning.
Every student is welcome to develop their skills at their own comfortable pace. After graduating from our courses, you will be invited to join our community of Reiki practitioners. We organize monthly Amazing Free Reiki healing sessions for our students to give Reiki to the public as real life practice sessions. You are also invited to regular free Reiki practice classes with other graduates. Your path as a Reiki practitioner will be supported by our community of like-minded friends and Reiki family.
Should you do this course?
Based on our experience and feedback, students who get immense value from our Reiki Classes have:
- A strong desire to seek alternative and complementary healing methods to heal from pain and chronic illness.
- To self heal, let go of painful emotions and to invite peace and happiness into your life again.
- A strong calling and compassion to help others. They are keen to use the Reiki skills to heal their family and friends.
- Deep spiritual calling to rise in their vibration. They would like to find out how to use a mysterious energy flowing through their body and hands since birth.
- Known they need move ahead with their life. They would like to take proactive actions to heal their own personal health and emotional challenges.
- Been seeking a Reiki school that provides a supportive environment for their practice after graduating from the course
- Looked for a Reiki school that teaches traditional Japanese Reiki and provides opportunity for hands-on practice and quality training from in-person attunement and classes.
- Interest to learn how to physically and energetically feel energy and work with energy to give healing to others.
Benefits of Learning Traditional Japanese Reiki
There are many benefits associated with traditional Japanese Reiki. In its purest Japanese form, Reiki is a empowering energy healing for your physical and other etheric layers of your body. It is gentle, non-invasive and suitable for everyone. Some of the more common benefits are listed below:
1. Heal from injuries and chronic illnesses.
2. Maintain a balance of healthy energy exchange in your body. Your physical and mental state performs at optimum level.
3. Increase your physical body’s immunity strength and vitality.
4. Increase your body’s self healing and recovery from illness, injuries.
5. Detoxification and Cleansing of physical body and energy.
6. Releasing emotions such as anger, worries, anxiety, stress, hurt, fear…etc.
7. Finding peace and happiness in your life.
8. Developing positivity and finding gratitude in your life.
9. Building a strong spiritual connection. Uncover innate psychic abilities such as strong intuition, six sense, manifestation of your thoughts.
10. Improvement in human relationships and communication.
11. Increase your joy and abundance in life.
Reiki 1 Shoden Class
Reiki 1 class is the foundation of Reiki Energy healing. This is where you learn to feel energy and how to perform self healing for yourself. In traditional Japanese Reiki healing, we focus deeply in developing your spiritual true self. With the right mindset and discipline, you will be able to perform Reiki healing to your friends and family too. This course covers the first level Shoden, where you will be initiated into the traditional Japanese form of Reiki healing.
1) You will learn what is Reiki, the origins of Reiki, the spiritual element of Reiki. Differences between Japanese and Western Reiki.
2) The key to increasing energy from meditation. How to enhance and build your spiritual energy through Hara meditation technique. You will also learn to build a daily spiritual practice for yourself.
3) Hands-on healing method of Reiki. Theory and Practical.
4) Daily applications of Reiki to Humans,, Pets, Crystals…etc
5) Face to face Reiki Attunements
6) Step by Step Process of a Reiki Treatment
7) Unlimited opportunities to practice during and after the course.
8) Lots of Q&A
Reiki 1 Shoden course fees is $400 per participant. This includes a comprehensive manual and a completion certificate.
Reiki 2 Okuden Class
In Reiki 2 course, you will learn to develop a deeper understanding and connection to Usui Mikao’s teaching. The word Okuden means inner teachings, supporting your journey to give Reiki healing professionally. This is an intermediate level course where you will learn about the true meanings and usage of symbols and mantras in Reiki.
1) Connection with Heaven and Earth’s energy. This is the first step to becoming fully integrated with the Universe.
2) Deep meanings and practice of using Reiki Symbols (Shirushi) to enhance your healing.
3) Practice of chanting mantras (Jumons) to enhance your spiritual practice and Reiki energy.
4) Provide Reiki healing over distance remotely.
6) Steps to Performing a Reiki Treatment Professionally.
7) Guided to work towards a state of Non-Duality and Oneness
8) Face to Face Reiki Attunements
9) Unlimited opportunities to practice during and after the course.
10) Lots of Q&A
Reiki 2 Okuden course fees is $550 per participant. This includes a comprehensive manual and a completion certificate.